Victoria Tattoo Artist’s Jeff Goldblum tattoo gets rated by Jeff Goldblum while Rating Jeff Goldblum Tattoos and It Is The Most Jeff Goldblum Thing Ever.
When you become as iconic as Jeff Goldblum, fans are going to get portraits of you tattooed on their body. So GQ, sat down with Goldblum and got him to rate tattoos of Jeff Goldblum.
Not only is this the most Jeff Goldblum thing ever, but it has a local connection! The very first tattoo was done by local artist Issac J Holland who tattoos at Second Street Tattoo in Sidney.
Watch the glorious video of Jeff Goldblum critique tattoos of his face:
“Look at that!” he says after seeing one especially detailed tattoo. “I wish I were looking at that and eating a nice plate of huevos rancheros!” As you might expect, nobody says huevos rancheros as evocatively as Jeff Goldblum.
It’s not exactly a surprise that it turned into a seven-minute chain of grade-A Goldblumisms such as:
- “Of course, it’s a whimsical representation of the relationship that I would have with a velociraptor . . . “
- “I give it 10 Goldblums out of a possible 10 Goldblums.”
- “This looks like a lady or man with a very shapely, lovely leg, and the color of skin like a freshly peeled apple.”
- “What kind of limb is that? It’s a fleshy, fleshy appendage.”
- “The tattoo itself is a weird affair. There’s much foliage.”
This video gets 10 Goldblums out of a possible 10 Goldblums.